The perfect blend of premium features and ease of use.
Dictate with Accuracy & Clarity
Dual microphone technology settings ensure optimization for many different recording environments. For example in a conference room environment with multiple individuals speaking, use a wide directionality setting recording to accurately capture all presenters.
Built-In Professional Quality Studio Recording
The included studio quality pop filter reduces additional noise from wind and breath noise, encouraging more accurate transcription and professional-quality recordings.
Motion Sensor and VCVA Technology
While the motion sensor allows the user to wake up the device by picking it up to immediately start recording, the Olympus VCVA technology automatically tracks pauses in a speaker’s dictation in order to save time, power, and recording space. These features are easily customized and allow 15 different sensitivity levels, providing intuitive usage and power saving options for every user.
4 Position Optical Slide Switch
An optical slide switch reduces the risk of mechanical failure while also improving ease of use with slide positions for record, stop, play and rewind.
- Dual-directional microphones for stereo recording capability
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
- Certified up to 1.5-meter shockproof body
- Precise 4-position slide switch (REC / STOP / PLAY / REW)
- Full Color 2.4 inch TFT LCD
- Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (1350mAh)
- Storage media: 2GB Internal, up to 32GB (External)
- DSS Pro / WAV / MP3
Advanced Recording Features
- Motion sensor detects movement of the unit to automatically wake the device from sleep
- Voice-activated recording (VCVA)
- Microphone sensitivity: 3 Levels (High/Middle/Low)(Conference Mode = Auto)
- Insert, Overwrite, Append, Partially erase: Only with DSS Pro & DSS (Overwrite & Append: also WAV)
- Index Marks Per File: 32 (DSS Pro/WAV/MP3), 16 (DSS)
- Level meter, VCVA indicator